Friday, February 10, 2012

I Don't Know Where We Were: Picture Project Part 4

After the China Date Ranch, Uncle Steve took us to this strange little canyon. He explained that the property used to be privately owned, and the fellow who owned it was quite religious. He attempted to make a shrine of sorts, but he went broke and lost the property. Sadly, the monument in the center has been vandalized. I think Uncle Steve said the monument was a statue of Jesus but the head is gone so its hard to tell.






I also was welcomed to 2011 and told about planking and owling. I guess that's what the cool kids do these days, but I had never heard about it until that visit. The concept was so ridiculous I had to try it.





Visits with Uncle Steve and Aunt Rosa (and family) are always fun. But they're extra fun with Charise leaps into a photo in her classic Sasquatch pose. See if you can spot her doing this in one of these photos!



Charise and Carter went back to California the next day, so this post concludes the great visit of July 2011. But there are still many photos to go, so stay with me folks. Stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment