Friday, February 10, 2012

Catching Up: A Picture Project

I have a digital camera. I bring said camera to all kinds of fun activities. Friends and family constantly roll their eyes at my photo taking because they know they will never see the photos I'm taking. I'm notorious for taking photos and never uploading them. So today, in preparation for my trip to Spain I'm cleaning my camera's memory card and uploading the photos at last! I'm dedicating this series to my sisters as they are featured in most of these fun events where my photo taking occurred.

Event #1
Last summer, Charise and Carter came to visit! Our first activity happened when I missed the turn to Red Rock park and couldn't find a spot to flip around. My driving mishap turned out to be quite fortunate because we found a new little desert park complete with hiking trails and bathrooms. Hiding in the shadow of Red Rock, this little park seems to be unknown to others. We were the only ones there as opposed to Red Rock, where finding a parking spot at the many trailheads can often be a problem.







An enjoyable time was had by all...but the fun didn't stop there. Stay tuned to see what happened when we finally did make it to Red Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment