Sunday, February 12, 2012

Everybody Needs a Summer

Summer is still enchanting to me. Even though it no longer means months of leisure and relaxation as it did when I was a youngster, the feeling of possibility still floats in the air through the summer months like the scent of cut grass and sunscreen.

Last summer was a good one, and as part of the picture project, I've been downloading last summer's pics. We've covered Charise's visit to Las Vegas and now the time has come to cover my visit to Charise in Redondo Beach. I love the beach and I was fortunate to spend the weekend when the weather was absolutely perfect.












Aaaah, Redondo.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I love those pictures! Did you know they made a law that says you can't dig a hole in the sand deeper than 18"? Bullshit, right? Pardon the swear, but it's wholly appropriate...don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For reals? Is that what you call a California Nanny Law? Or does it have more to do with the environment than public safety? And who enforces such a law?

    ReplyDelete